Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation!!!!!

Wow!!!! What a long journey this has been and I am so glad that it is over. On May 9th I finally graduated. I am so glad to be done with school and am just ready to be a mom and wife full time. I am not going to teach right away, I am just planning on staying home with Brooke and the new baby. I am so blessed that I am able to do that. I would like to substitute teach a little here and there but for now I just want a break. I have to say that Brian has been such a great husband as I finished up school. In the fall semester I had night class and he took over cooking supper, bathing Brooke, and putting her to bed. In the spring semester I student taught so he became Mr. Mom full time. I know this was a big job but he did such a great job and the two of them really bonded. I know I could of not done it without his support. I am so lucky I have such a great husband!!! Anyway here are some pictures from graduation.


My dad and his wife were able to make it!!

Friends that I traveled with from Torrington!!


My supporters!!!




No comments: